It’s this time of the month! The time where I talk about my reading month and what I plan on reading afterwards. If you’ve read my previous blog posts, you’ll notice that I’ve talked about I plan on doing during May (don’t worry! All is explained here), if not, here’s a little summary: this month I’ll watch as much animes and movies and read as much manga as I can! Of course, I’ll be delighted if you want to join me 🙂
Now more about my April readings. This month I’ve read 6 books (4 ebooks and 2 paperbacks) and 10 volumes of “Attack on Titan” [as soon as I’m done with the remaining volumes, I’ll do a review about it, as well as a review about the anime]. In total, as per goodreads, I’ve read 16 books. I’m pretty proud of myself 😉
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas (the picture of “The Assassin and The Underworld” represents TAB) – review
- The Crown of Ptolemy by Rick Riordan – review
- The Talented by Desy Smith – review
- West By Lizzy Ford – review
- When My Heart Was Wicked by Tricia Stirling – review
- Volumes 7 to 16 of “Attack on Titan” by Hajime Isamaya
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (not pictured cause I finished this book after typing my wrap-up post. Whoopsi )
I’ve also watched two animes: Medaka Box and Attack On Titan (and a bit of Sword Art Online too 😀 ) The reviews will soon be up during May ❤
Next month I plan on reading several mangas: the remaining volumes of Attack on Titan, (re-reading) Ryushika Ryushika, Fairy Tail Zero, Noragami, the soon-to-be-published chapters of Naruto Gaiden, and I’ve also decided to attack some “beasts”: DGray Man, Fairy Tail, Naruto to state some. I’ll also go blindly into some random mangas too 🙂
I’ll also watch Fairy Tail and the episodes of Naruto Shippuden I’ve missed, Medaka Box: Abnormal, and I’ll decided about the rest on youtube!
Also, don’t worry! Book reviews will also be up during May, as well as new categories and monthly posts 😉
I hope April has been a good reading month for you!