Thank you loads Analee @ Book Snacks for tagging me! Don’t forget to check out her blog, she’s an amazing person ❤
I couldn’t find any image so I made one 😀
~How long have you been a blogger?
I created my blog back in February, but I have blogged more these past few months, and I love it! ❤
~At what point do you think you will stop?
Well, I would love to never stop, and I hope that I will continue to blog for a very long, long time. 😀 This means that this girl is going to be online for a very long time, hopefully 😉
~What is the best thing?
There are so many amazing things, but the best part is meeting new people and talking with them about… everything! I love making new friends and the blogging community is so welcoming! ❤
~What is the worst thing? What do you do to make it okay?
Hmmm I don’t think there is a worst thing out of blogging because it’s honestly so amazing. Maybe sometimes I feel a bit irresponsible for not posting usually but I realised that blogging is for fun, so I must not pressure myself that much. What fun will there be if I stress myself out too much?
~How long does it take you to create/find pictures to use?
Pictures for book reviews are the easiest because I just go on Goodreads and link everything squeaky clean 🙂 For my ratings I used emoticons on a picture with a white background on my phone and made the half-stars and everything on paint. But the preview pictures are much more fun to create 😀 Take the award picture I posted up for example. As I have a bookstagram most of the time I take one of my old pictures that I have yet to edit (because I don’t think the watermark will be pretty as a preview picture), I crop it, blur it and put up the text 🙂 For other pictures such as my weekly wrap-ups for May Manga and my I Ship It! posts, I search for images on google and repeat the same process. I do it on an android app called Pixlr. I think it’s also up on the apple store. Moreover it’s free to use ❤
~Who is your book crush?
That’s cruel to think I have only one book boyfriend lol….
- Percy from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
- Leo from The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan
- Sam from The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J Maas
- Chaol from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
- Rowan from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas
- Dorian from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas (I think all of them boys are my book boyfriends… lol)
- Augustus from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (my poor little baby *sobs sobs*)
- Daniel “Day” from the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
- Daemon from the Lux series by J.L. Armentrout
- Nick from the Sweet Venom trilogy by Tera Lynn Childs
- Neville from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (plus Matthew Lewis ❤ )
- Peeta from the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Gale from the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Shane from the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine (one of my first book boyfriends ❤ )
- Ryn from the Creepy Hollow series by Rachel Morgan
- Gray from the Taken trilogy by Erin Bowman
- Tod from the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent
- And Nash too from the same series
There are more but here you have it 🙂 I also have anime boyfriends but that would be for another day 😉
~What author would you like to have on your blog?
OMG sooo many! Rick Riordan, Sarah J Maas, JL Armentrout, Marie Lu…. Suzanne Collins, JK Rowling, Erin Bowman…. Rachel Morgan… And more. Heck so many more 😀
~What do you wear when you write your blog posts?
Well… whatever clothes I’m wearing 😛 Right now I’m in my PJs XD
~How long does it take you to prepare?
Usually a day for a review. Whenever I finish a book I have all those thoughts swarming in my head so I write everything down in a draft. Then I go through it again until I’m satisfied with it. It can for two to three days XD Other posts take less time to write, like tags, discussions, even anime reviews (well it mostly depends on the anime).
Whenever I write wrap-ups and TBRs it takes much longer (easily two hours and more) because I search for books on goodreads and on book depository. Monthly releases take much more time, because I always google what’s going to come out and read what they are all about (when I’m lazy I based myself on their covers… not a pretty nice thing to do Melanie! )
I try not to take too much time for a post because after a while I will forget what I wanted to write and will have to delete it -_-
~How do you feel about the book blogger community/culture?
It’s such a warm, loving and welcoming community; I couldn’t be happier! The bloggers are so amazing and kind ❤ Honestly, I’m so happy I’ve joined the blogging community 😀
~What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?
I’ve blogged since February so I don’t really know about “successful”. But if you want to meet new people and make friends, then the best thing is to interact with other bloggers; don’t be afraid to comment and like! (At the beginning I was afraid to so I know what I’m talking about 😉 ) Also, blogging is a fun ride, so don’t stress yourself too much about it! The most important part is to have fun ❤
~Who do you tag?
- Tasha @ Head in the Clouds, Heart in the Books
- Nicole @ NymphadoraWinterfell
- Joey @ Bloggin’ Books and Stuff
- Camyll @ Camyll Reads
- Urooj Fatima @ Pencil Leads, Lined Papers and Tattered Bookspines
- Jeanette @ Myriad Inklings
- Jasmine @ Jasmine Pearl Reads
To those I tagged, feel free to do it or not 🙂 Also, anyone who wants to do this tag, you’re welcome to do it! I love you all marvellous people ❤